Monday, March 24, 2014

Help Wanted!

Greetings, Yankee friends, and happy Spring!


I'm looking to hire someone to help me run the House of Tees on a daily basis at the stadium. Along with my new career, my right hand man George also got himself a big boy job and won't be returning this summer.

Ideally, I'm  looking for someone who lives either close to the Bronx by car, or somewhere in the boroughs accessible by public transportation (trust me, as cool as this job is, you're not going to want to drive in from Long Island or Connecticut every day.) and is comfortable in a fast paced selling environment.

There is a little bit of heavy lifting, as you will be expected to set up/break down the shop daily.

Evening games, the store opens at 4pm  and on Day Games we open by 10a (sometimes earlier, depending on the day)

There is a daily minimum "shift pay" per game, however if a (very attainable) sales goal is reached, you'll earn on a commission (sell more, make more)

You'll also be responsible for a daily inventory (both in and out) as well as minor restocking as necessary.

In a perfect world, I'd like to find just one person to fill this spot, but the schedule is quite difficult (one week on, one week off) that I'd be open to filling the spot with two people for ease.

Just to be clear: YOU DO NOT GET TO GO TO THE GAME. This job is located on River Ave and you'll be expected to stay at the shop from open to close. You'll have several hours of downtime during the game in which food breaks will be available.

I've reached out to my inner circle, hoping to find someone that I know and trust, but that has not been fruitful. Therefore, I'm opening the net a little wider and asking for your help. If you (or someone you can vouch for) would be a good fit for this, please feel free to leave a comment here or contact me privately through FaceBook orTwitter with any questions.

4 comments:

  1. Whose going to do the Role Call?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you leave him alone already about that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hire me!! I'm a Nanny and I'm off for the Summer!
    I am a very HAPPY person...always laughing and smiling and I am also very friendly!! (and of course....LOVE the Yankees!) =)

    ReplyDelete